Welcome To GrantsAlert.com
Looking for a grant writer?
Find one HERE.
How can I help you?
- Maybe you need to have someone look over that proposal you have written?
- Perhaps you are developing a new program and you are wondering who you should contact for funding?
- You might need to know what's blocking your fundraising efforts and holding you back from reaching your goals?
- It could be that you want to know how to really make your proposal stand out?
- Maybe you would like to know how to set up a fundraising program?
- Maybe you want to start a business and you're looking for ways to fund it?
- Maybe you need to develop a "Case for Support" and don't know where to begin?
- Maybe you need help in figuring out who your top 10 prospects might be for your campaign?
- You may need to know who you might turn to for help in buying that Whiteboard?
Those are just a few of the areas where I can help you via my fundraising consultation service.
The perfect way to get all the help you need
My consulting sessions provide you with a super-effective way to benefit from my fundraising expertise. You can hire me for a one-off, 30 minute session or for an entire project or anything in between. This means you can scale the service to your exact requirements, with fees from just $50 per session!
Whatever you want to achieve with your fundraising work, I believe I am perfectly placed to provide the help you need. Over the past 16 years, I have helped several hundred teachers, school administrators, non-profit fund raisers and business start-ups. Thousands more visit GrantsAlert.com every week in search of funding for their classrooms, schools, non-profit and for-profit organizations
Get in touch
To find out more, either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 1.800.761.0907. If I can't help you, I will help you find someone who can.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Our number one goal at GrantsAlert.com is to make life a little easier for those who devote their time to searching for education grants and identifying new funding opportunities for their organizations, schools, districts, consortia and state education agencies.
Click here for a Small Business Guide to Government Grants and Loans.
Looking for Federal Funding for a New Charter School or for Dissemination of Best Practices? Click HERE
Looking for undergraduate scholarships and loans? Click HERE