The Classroom Enrichment Program (CEP) was established in 1999, recognizing opportunities to further enhance student learning environment within the Tumwater School District. The Program helps support educational needs and opportunities that fall outside the District budget. District teachers are eligible to apply through a grant process to obtain financial resources for educational enhancements they wish to provide to students.Eligibility Requirements
Submitted applications will be reviewed by the TEF Board of Directors at the monthly meeting prior to the start of each semester; each applicant will be notified of outcome.
- Materials are unavailable through the basic school budget
- A majority of the class must benefit from the project
- The project will assist the class in reaching current Essential Learning Outcomes
- A method of evaluation will be used to demonstrate the success of the project; and
- Expenses required for training must meet same guidelines as training opportunities provided by the District (i.e., mileage rate, meal rate, etc.).