The Terri Lynne Lokoff/Children’s TYLENOL National Child Care TeacherAwards
|Source:||Terri Lynne Lokoff Child Care Foundation|
|Program:||The Terri Lynne Lokoff/Children’s TYLENOL National Child Care TeacherAwards|
|Eligibility:||Eligible applicants must be full-time child care teachers employed in a home, group or center-based program that is fully compliant with local and state regulations for operating child care programs. Applicants must work a minimum of 32 hours per week, 12 months per year at the same center. Teachers must be with the same children for 10 consecutive months.
* Applicants must be working as paid, full-time child care teachers in their current regulated program for a minimum of 36 consecutive months (3 years) by December 2013.
* Applicants may apply having worked in a teaching position for the same child care entity for 36 consecutive months (3 years)in more than one location.
* Applicants employed by a U.S.Military child care facility must be in their current location for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.
* Programs must be open a minimum of 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, 12 months per year.
* Applicants must be teachers of infant, toddler or preschool age children.
* Only one teacher per application may apply for this award.
* Only one application per centermay be submitted.
* Multi-site agenciesmay submit one application per site.
* TLLCCF Child Care Teacher Award winners from1994 to 2009may reapply.
* Full day Head Start with a Wrap-around Care Program.Must be with same children all day
|Purpose:||The Awards Acknowledge The Critical Role Of Child Care Teachers In Providing High-quality Child Care.|
|Send completed applications to:
Terri Lynne Lokoff Child Care Foundation - TR
Ross Corporate Center
100 Ross Road, Suite 160
King of Prussia, PA 19406