|Eligibility:||In order to be eligible to apply for a Do Something Grant you must:
Be 25 or younger
A U.S. or Canadian citizen (you are asked to prove citizenship if you win)
You can apply for as many grants as you’d like, but you can only win ONE grant from DoSomething.org within a 12 month period (excluding the Do Something Awards or unless otherwise noted).
What Makes A Strong Grant Application?
1. Youth Led And Driven. The Grant Applicant Is In Charge Of Or Plays A Very Active Role In Designing, Leading And Implementing The Proposed Project.
2. Measurable Change. The Grant Applicant’s Project Strives Toward Tangible Results And Measurable Impact. The Applicant Has Clear Goals And A Focused Plan Of Action For Reaching Them.
3. Community Focus. The Grant Applicant’s Project Focuses On Improving Community Problems And Engaging And Involving The Community In Their Project . How An Applicant Defines His Or Her “community” Is Up To Him Or Her.
4. Long-term Problem-solving Action. The Grant Applicant’s Project Can Be A One-time Event Or An Ongoing Program; Either Way, It Should Strive To Make Lasting Change In His Or Her Community.
5. Creativity. The Grant Applicant’s Project Is Creative, And Demonstrates An Original Idea For Solving Problems And Creating Change In Their Local Communities.
6. Diversity. The Grant Applicant’s Project Promotes Diversity And Brings Different Kinds Of People Together.
|Having other technical issues? Email email@example.com Have non-technical questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org|