ESA Foundation Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Category: Not Stated
- Source: ESA Foundation
- Award Min: Not Stated
- Award Max: $50,000.00
- Quantity: Not Stated
- Deadline: May 28, 2014
- Funding Available: Not Stated
- Visit Website
To receive funding, an organization making a grant request must meet the following criteria:
- Be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be a governmental unit exempt under Section 115 and described in Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Seek funding for a specific project or program that is or will be implemented or available nation-wide or at a
minimum in two or more states in the United States.
- Serve American youth ages 7-18.
- Provide programs and services that utilize technology and/or computer and video games to educate America’s youth and young adults.
The ESA Foundation is dedicated to supporting positive programs and opportunities that make a difference in the lives of America’s youth. The Foundation seeks to harness the collective power of the interactive entertainment industry to create positive social impact in our communities. We support geographically diverse projects and programs that benefit American boys and girls of all races and religions
Questions? Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Please do not call to inquire about your status. We will contact you if
additional information is necessary.