James M. Cox Foundation Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: James M. Cox Foundation
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: 0
- Deadline: Mar 01, 2014
Your organization is eligible to submit an application if it meets the following criteria:
- Organizations must be federally tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code with non-private foundation status, or an equivalent government entity under section 170 (c)(1);
- Organizations must be located in the United States and in an area where Cox Enterprises, Inc. does business.
Grants are limited to public charities when it is demonstrated that the proposed project or program will have a particular impact in one of our focus areas. All funding requests must be submitted online. The Foundation may require additional information, an interview or a site visit.
If you are located outside metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, in an area where Cox Enterprises or one of its subsidiaries is located, you will be required to submit an application that includes a letter of support from our local business manager. For a complete list of Cox businesses and information on specific Cox locations, view the location map.
The James M. Cox Foundation provides funding for capital campaigns and special projects in communities where Cox Enterprises Inc. does business. The Foundation is concentrating its community support in several priority areas:
- Conservation and Environment
- Early Childhood Education
- Empowering Families and Individuals for Success