United States Tennis Association Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: United States Tennis Association
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Mar 21, 2014
To qualify for a USTA Serves Grant, your organization must:
- Provide tennis programs for underserved youth, ages 5-18, with an educational* component OR
- Provide tennis programs for people with disabilities (all ages) with a life skills component for Adaptive Tennis programs AND
- Be a USTA Organization Member (Click here to join)
- Be a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
- All applications must be submitted online
*Educational components may be defined as:
- Promote academic achievement through homework assistance, tutoring, reading clubs and computer literacy
- Participate in peer and professional mentoring programs
- Learn about and practice healthy nutrition and physical fitness
- Improve life skills that focus on character and social development
- Offer college preparatory sessions
USTA Serves awards program grants twice a year to programs that support at-risk youth and people with disabilities through tennis and education programs designed to improve health, build character and strive for academic excellence.
The application link will be available on February 21, 2014.
For additional information about submitting a grant proposal, please email us at email@example.com.