- Type: Foundations
- Source: SILLERMAN CENTER
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Between 0 and 1
- Deadline: Mar 03, 2014
Student groups, clubs, and organizations, including Greek Life associations (fraternities and sororities), may compete in Generous U if they are formally recognized by their college or university and chartered to accept the $10,000 Sillerman Prize as an organized entity. (The prize cannot be awarded to an individual.) The Sillerman Center will confirm the winner’s status at its college or university prior to awarding the Sillerman Prize and Generous U title. Applicants are encouraged to include a letter confirming their status on campus from a college or university official with their submission.
- engaging a substantial number of peers in charitable giving.
- increasing philanthropic awareness and a culture of giving on campus.
- nurturing the lifelong habit of charitable giving.
- developing a model that can be adopted on other campuses.
Please contact Claudia Jacobs, Associate Director, The Sillerman Center for the Advancement of Philanthropy, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University, email: