Google Ad Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: Google
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Rolling
To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants program, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
Schools are NOT eligible.
Google Ad Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google.com. Ad Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts similar to paying advertisers, but participate with the following restrictions:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month (this is all free to a valid 501(c)(3))
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.com
- Only run text ads
If you'ld like us to help get you registered, please contact my partner Mike Schwefler at Mike@GrantsAlert.com
Mike has set up a few of these accounts and understands how to do it right.