2014 PEG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS - NOW AVAILABLE
- Type: Foundations
- Source: Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $500.00
- Award Max: $3,000.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Jun 30, 2014
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for a PEG scholarship:
1. Be a burn survivor.
2. Be a high school senior, earned a GED, or currently be enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
3. Demonstrate academic achievement as shown by grades and scores on standardized tests or ability in a trade or craft.
4. Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited
a. 2 year College,
b. 4 year College (University)
c. Trade/Vocational School
5. Model exemplary behavior as a recipient of a PEG Scholarship.
6. Strongly encouraged to contribute to the PEG Scholarship Fund in the future to assist other burn survivors with their education.
7. PEG Scholarship recipients are asked to send a handwritten thank you note to the Phoenix Society Board of Directors at the office address before funds will be distributed.Prior PEG Awardees may apply
Address 1835 R W Berends Dr. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49519
Phone (616) 458-2773
Fax (616) 458-2831