Fund for Community Good Grants
- Type: Foundations
- Source: Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Visit Website
- Award Min: $0.00
- Award Max: $0.00
- Quantity: Unknown
- Deadline: Rolling
- Have a current 501(c)(3) nonprofit designation from the IRS or be a governmental organization;
- Serve Kent County residents;
- Address one of the Foundation's grant making priorities and be able to track the results that match at least one of the Foundation's measurables;
- Ability to demonstrate inclusive practices leading to diversity of race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability and gender of their boards, staff and constituents;
- Have support of its board of directors and executive director for the project; and
- Seek diverse funding sources and have a plan to sustain the project beyond the term of the grant.
The Grand Rapids Community Foundation aims to challenge Scholars students in the Harrison Park, Westwood and Union High feeders system so that they are socially and academically prepared for post-secondary success.
Grants are awarded six times per year, after a comprehensive review by staff members.
Questions about the grant application process should be directed to Shavon Doyle by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 616-454-1751 ext. 111.